FAQs Use the scroll bar to the right of the table to scroll down to find your kit number. Use the scroll bar under the table to scroll horizontally to see all the markers. Understanding the WFN Results Table
Note: There are often gaps between the FTDNA-Reported SNP and the corresponding "Longform" info at ISOGG. Thanks to ISOGG for permission to use their "Long Form" Haplogroup names,.
Also, if you are having trouble with scrolling speed to view results, please try a different browser - as some are working well and some are not.
There are no results yet in the Gressett Surname DNA Project DNA Project.
- An example of what this can look like is the Hodges DNA Project Results Page
- Click here to place an order for a DNA test at Family Tree DNA
Surname DNA tests support or supplement traditional genealogy.
- Eliminate or confirm the relationship of individuals or lines.
- Focus research towards related families.
- Direct research into a compact geographical area and timeframe.
- Establish country or region of origin.
- Confirm variant surnames as part of the same family.
- Provide insight into your family's pre-surname migration.
- Strengthen weak paper trails.
- Avoid pursuing false connections.
To make a contribution to your project's Group General Fund to help pay for testing for targeted individuals, click here: http://www.familytreedna.com/group-general-fund-contribution.aspx