World Families Forums - News about the Franco-Cantabrian Refugium and the Italian one

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  Mitochondrial DNA
| | |-+  News about the Franco-Cantabrian Refugium and the Italian one
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: News about the Franco-Cantabrian Refugium and the Italian one  (Read 2222 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: January 11, 2011, 02:40:17 PM »

O. García et al. Using mitochondrial DNA to test the hypothesis of a European post-glacial human recolonization from the Franco-Cantabrian refuge. Heredity 2010 (AOP), 2011 (in press). doi:10.1038/hdy.2010.

Great work indeed. About mtDNA HV4a I think having demonstrated here, examining the mitochondrial data (FGS) of  “NealtheRed” (Downing), who has an Italian mother, and of “Humanist” (an Assyrian whose surname I can’t reveal), that its origin is in Italy. Its expansion is at the level of the Younger Dryas, as I have always said for the masculine counterpart R1b1b2.The paper falsifies the theory of the Cantabrian refuge and underlines, beyond France, the Mediterranean peninsulas. But why don’t say: Italy?

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-Z2110

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 18 queries.