World Families Forums - Goodwin family, I am looking for my birthmother (Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin)

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Goodwin family, I am looking for my birthmother (Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Goodwin family, I am looking for my birthmother (Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin)  (Read 795 times)
soraya

« on: May 06, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »

I am looking for my birth mother.  Information I have regarding her is as follows:  Her name is Rebecca Jeanette Goodwin (Goodwin being her maiden name).  She attended East  High School in Columbus,Ohio.  She lived at this time on Oak street in Columbus, Ohio.  I was born September 7, 1960.  

I would like to meet her if in fact she is still alive.  I am not wanting to cause any type of disturbance in her life, I just would like to meet her to see what she looks like.  I recently lost my adopted mother and I am experiencing some medical issue in my life and I now have children and a grandchild and would like to know if there are any medical issue that may be affect my life now.

I hold no ill feelings about my adpotion and if in fact she is still alive, I would like to thank her for the decision she made in placing  me for adoption, because I had a wonderful life.  It would give me a sense of completion if I could see her and maybe find out information about my birth father.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:07:49 PM by soraya » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.252 seconds with 17 queries.