World Families Forums - New Administrator (or co-administrator) needed for the Hughes project

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Hughes (Moderator: William Hughes)
| | | |-+  New Administrator (or co-administrator) needed for the Hughes project
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Administrator (or co-administrator) needed for the Hughes project  (Read 2319 times)
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« on: March 11, 2008, 01:47:58 PM »

William Hughes, long-time admin of the Hughes project recently asked us (WorldFamilies.net) for administrative help.  He now advises:

"I am unable to do much on it at this time.  So can you operate it 100% for awhile and let me observer and learn a new way to conduct the Project. You may advertise or select someone to be a co-administrator for their group in the project."

If you are interested in working with the Hughes project - please let me know.

Thanks, Terry
Virginia Phillips-Smith

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »

Terry,

Can you give me an idea of what is required to be an administrator of the Hughes surname project.   I have sponsored quite a few people for the Phillips surname project.    I am working with several Hughes cousins to get started on testing for our Hughes research.

Virginia Phillips-Smith

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 19 queries.