World Families Forums - Stubbs, Hannah, Mary, Ruthanne of Pennsylvania_Photos from 1880

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'S'
| | |-+  Stubbs (Moderator: Bob Stubbs)
| | | |-+  Stubbs, Hannah, Mary, Ruthanne of Pennsylvania_Photos from 1880
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stubbs, Hannah, Mary, Ruthanne of Pennsylvania_Photos from 1880  (Read 2313 times)
TexasJane

« on: June 05, 2010, 08:49:55 PM »

I have 4 photos sent to me by a stranger. They are Hannah Stubbs, Ruthann Stubbs, Mary Stubbs Kirk and a cousin Stuart W. Smith all from Pennsylvania. I found a census from FultonTownship in Lancaster, PA that lists a Mary, Hannah and Ruthanne with Jane Stubbs. Under neath their names are a Thomas Stubbs with Mary A, Lewis and Slater?. Do you know anyone who is related to these? I understood they were found in an antique store and  they are excellent photos made around 1890's by J.T.Barry Studios in Oxford, PA. I will be glad to scan and email them.

TexasJane

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 18 queries.