World Families Forums - Ignatius Harrison, Franklin County to Russell County

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Harrison (Moderator: John A. Harrison)
| | | |-+  Ignatius Harrison, Franklin County to Russell County
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ignatius Harrison, Franklin County to Russell County  (Read 3581 times)
SpiderJim

« on: September 02, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »

Reading the Patriarchs list, I found Ignatius mentioned three times, in Lines 4, 54 and 61.  All three also mention Samuel Hescue and Aaron Amos.  Two mention Jonas Axley.  Clinton Wenfield is in both Line 4 and Line 61, with H-194 as DNA sample.  Leander is in Line 54.  In Line 61, it reads that the three lines are not related.  I beg to differ.  The dates of birth for Ignatius differ, but that is someones error as I am a direct descendant of Ignatius, through Samuel Hescue (or Hascue), Leander, Charles Calvin (Joseph's brother) on down.  Clinton Wenfield and Carl Cecil Harrison are cousins. 
I guess that is what this project is about, figuring relationships and proving folks right or wrong.  If I am wrong, I would surely like to know.
I have transferred my DNA results to the Family Tree DNA site and am going to have additional testing done.  I will send my Pedigree in to go wherever is thought best.
I look forward to any response.  Thank you, James Harrison
SpiderJim

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 04:13:27 PM »

I got some news from outside.  This is getting more interesting.  I am related to some but not others.  I'll send details when the tests results come in.  JH
SpiderJim

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 11:23:46 AM »

Hello, Since I never got any replies, I still say it is the same Ignatius, but no matter.
As it stands now; Aaron Amos was adopted because of a different Haplogroup.  Leander was adopted (or something like that) because he changed his name from Hicks (DNA supports this).  My Grandfather or GGrandfather was brought in because genetically I am a Patrick, related to the Patricks of Russell County where the subject Harrisons come from.
See you later.
JH
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 19 queries.