World Families Forums - Eastern European R-L21*

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: Maliclavelli)
| | |-+  Eastern European R-L21*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eastern European R-L21*  (Read 1122 times)
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« on: May 03, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »

I discovered a second Lithuanian R-L21* today as I was looking through the Jewish R1b Project (kit 2831):

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/JewishR1b/default.aspx?section=yresults

The ancestral surname is Lubatinsky, from Kudirkos Naumiestis, Lithuania. I have emailed him and invited him to join the R-L21 Project.

I hope more Eastern European R1b1b2s will order the Deep Clade-R test.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:26:15 PM by rms2 » Logged

rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 02:38:58 PM »

I discovered a second Lithuanian R-L21* today as I was looking through the Jewish R1b Project (kit 2831):

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/JewishR1b/default.aspx?section=yresults

The ancestral surname is Lubatinsky, from Kudirkos Naumiestis, Lithuania. I have emailed him and invited him to join the R-L21 Project.

I hope more Eastern European R1b1b2s will order the Deep Clade-R test.

By the way, his closest match in YSearch is Prager, our other Lithuanian R-L21* of Ashkenazi heritage (35/40). No one else is close at all, except at 25 markers, where there are a couple of other Ashkenazi Eastern Europeans (Marcus and Millstein) and a Dane (Peterson) at 2 and 3 away.

YSearch B2BNR
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:46:07 PM by rms2 » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 17 queries.