World Families Forums - Patriarch Update

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'T'
| | |-+  Thompson (Moderator: Katherine Borges)
| | | |-+  Patriarch Update
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patriarch Update  (Read 6191 times)
Katherine Borges

« on: November 09, 2008, 04:17:33 PM »

I have made a first attempt at editing all of the Pat postings loaded by yours truly, i.e. John Herbert Thompson of SC through George Thompson also of SC.  The absence of a totally uniform format and even uniform punctuation offends my perfectionist sensibilities but I will be happy if I spelled names correctly, put people in the correct generation and have children following parents.  Let me know if you see mistakes in those three categories. I did not attempt to edit the prior posts by other admin volunteers nor did I attempt to determine if some of the postings do not qualify as "patriarchs" in a DNA project.  I decided those decisions would have to be made by a person in a higher pay grade.  Hmm??  To reiterate, I did attempt to follow Terry Barton's sensible suggestions on limiting the info on a Pat Page, although I did fudge on deleting persons born a few years after 1900 if it seemed to make sense to include them.  I will attempt to review new Pedigree postings at least once a week and post them to the Pats.  I hope we will have decisions about "eligibility" and a numbering system that ties the Pat to DNA results in the near future.  Mark 11/09/08
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 1.231 seconds with 19 queries.