World Families Forums - Isle of Man Census 1841-1881

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'M'
| | |-+  McClendon (Moderator: Mary Lee Becker)
| | | |-+  Isle of Man Census 1841-1881
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Isle of Man Census 1841-1881  (Read 1426 times)
Mary Lee Becker

« on: July 02, 2008, 01:47:53 AM »

As I have for England and Scotland, I am listing for the Isle of Man Census of 1841-1881 the heads of households and single individuals with surnames resembling McLendon and McClendon. Once agin, I am interested in their place of birth.

Name                   Age                    Place of Birth                     Current Parish and County of Residence

Isle of Man Census 1841:

Mas McAlindon       20                        [none listed]                              Onchan, Isle of Man

Isle of Man Census 1851:

[None listed]

Isle of Man Census 1861:

Hannah McLinden     59                       Ireland                                      Patrick, Isle of Man

Isle of Man Census 1871:

Frank McLinden        23                       Ireland                                     Conchan, Isle of Man

Isle of Man Census 1881:

[None listed]

This research was done, and this page created, by Mary Lee (McClendon) Becker, Group Administrator, The McClendon DNA Project.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:05:43 AM by McClendonAdmin » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 20 queries.