World Families Forums - Where are all the Larsens?

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'L'
| | |-+  Larson (Moderator: larsonAdmin)
| | | |-+  Where are all the Larsens?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where are all the Larsens?  (Read 1658 times)
Mike Larsen

« on: April 18, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »

Well, I just got my results from my National Geographic DNA test and they led me to the Larson, Larsen, etc. Group so here I am looking for other Larsens. All I know about my dad's paternal line is that my Gramps lived in Tomah, WI, USA and his name was Chris Nels Larsen (1904-1968). I have information tracing my dad's maternal line back to the Petersens of Fyn, Denmark but all I have heard about my Larsen ancestors is that they may have come down from Canada. Hopefully as this forum grows I'll be able to find out a little more about them. So chime in if you are a Larsen from the midwest or Canada or have any good resources. Thanks!
laura charter

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 07:37:03 PM »

Hi, My name is laura charter. My grandma was Edith Larson who married James Vaughn Lawrence. My maternal grand parents were Aaron Larson and  Clara Fawcett.
The line goes like this                                     -Svend Sjursen 1529 --                                                                          Torbjorn Lote Sveinson abt 1555
                                                                                  Svend Torbjornsen abt 1600--
                                                                               Torbjorn Sveinsen 1648--
                                                                             Lars Alvaker Torbj"rson Jun 1683--
                                                                          Thomas Larsen 24 jul 1712--
                                                                       Lars Thomasen 16  nov 1753--
                                                                   Lars Larsen 28 jul  1794--
                                                             Lars Larson 10 jan 1825--
                                               --Lars James Larson 7 jun 1853--
                                       Aaron Larson 13 feb 1886--
Edith  Larson sep 11 1913--                     
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 18 queries.