World Families Forums - Delazon Paxton

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Paxton (Moderator: Richard M Payton)
| | | |-+  Delazon Paxton
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Delazon Paxton  (Read 2253 times)
C Paxton Miller

« on: February 29, 2008, 08:41:10 PM »

I have found messages posted by the Cromwell Family asking for information about Delazon Paxton b 1859; d 1938, with further inquiries about Harry Paxton b 1886 d 1947 and Carl Paxton b 1896 d 1961.  I would like more information about our possible connection. 
paytonadmin
Project Coordinator

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 11:21:44 PM »

Did you find the queries on a World Families board? I can't find the queries you are referring to.

Richard Payton
Paxton Project volunteer administrator.
C Paxton Miller

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 05:57:58 PM »

Hello, Richard:
   I found these at ancestry.com; members searching: DELAZON PAXTON b. 1859 and d. 1938.  A member, cecilcromwell1, has a public tree that included Delazon LAO Paxton b.5/15/1859 in Boone, Iowa, but shows his death in Longview, Cowlitz, WA.  My Delazon Paxton is buried at Riverside, Okanogan, Washington - Not Longview, WA. ????   Also listed was Carl Delazon Paxton (my granduncle) b. 6/27/1896 at Lincoln, Nebraska d. 3/05/1961 Riverside, Okanogan, Washington - which is correct.  They had a listing for Harry W. Paxton, but my grandfather was Harry L. Paxton b. 5/07/1886 d. 1947 buried Okanogan, Okanogan, WA.
   Also, a member named huffmanjr, has a public tree named billysfamily, that names DELAZON PAXTON.
   I don't know if this is helpful or not, but was something I found surfing the genealogy sites.  Because I am not a member of ancestry.com I was not able to communicate with the Cromwells.  I am unfamiliar with any Cromwell family in my fairly recent background.
paytonadmin
Project Coordinator

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 11:21:56 PM »

You can see the same tree, with contact information at www.rootsweb.com; take a look at
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=ceciljr&id=I1747.  It shows the death at Longview, but the burial at Riverside, Okanogan County, Washington.

Richard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 5.247 seconds with 18 queries.