World Families Forums - Della"Delia" Crosby Johns

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Della"Delia" Crosby Johns
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Della"Delia" Crosby Johns  (Read 1371 times)
shelia

« on: January 06, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »

I am seeking info on Della Crosby Johns.  I am a relative of hers.  If you are wondering how I am related then here it is... Della "Delia" Crosby is my great grandmother.  She had a daughter Jesse Mae Johns who married George Ray Kutchar Sr.  Jesse Mae Johns Kutchar then had a female child Sylvia Marie Kutchar.  Sylvia went on to have three kids and I am the eldest of the three. I was born Shelia Maria Kutchar but was put up for adoption and had long since changed my name over the years I am now Shelia Marie Young.  I was told that Della was a legend around this area.  Would like to have all stories about her family and her.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 17 queries.