World Families Forums - Nascimento Pereira (ID: L-7) – please leave a message or contact me

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'L'
| | |-+  Leal (Moderator: lealAdmin)
| | | |-+  Nascimento Pereira (ID: L-7) – please leave a message or contact me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nascimento Pereira (ID: L-7) – please leave a message or contact me  (Read 2871 times)
enzonl

« on: March 27, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »

Dear Nascimento,

I noticed that you left your Y-DNA results on this website, whilst your (maternal?) surname is PEREIRA.  Is LEAL your paternal surname?  Or do you have reasons to believe that you paternal surname was once LEAL?

I am trying to determine whether it makes sense to compare your Y-DNA results to persons with the paternal surname LEAL now that you know that Y-DNA is passed on via the paternal line.

I did check by the way whether you have a close match with any of the LEALs of whom I have the Y-DNA results.  You have not.  Comparing the basic 12 markers that you and the other participants have tested, the smallest distance is 7 and the largest 20.  Although I am not an expert on the subject, I feel it is safe to say that you do not match with any of the 7 LEALs in my list.

Could you please leave a message on this forum or alternatively drop my an email at enzonl008@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards,

Oscar Leal
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 19 queries.