World Families Forums - Trying to trace 2 Thompson Lines

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'T'
| | |-+  Thompson (Moderator: Katherine Borges)
| | | |-+  Trying to trace 2 Thompson Lines
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trying to trace 2 Thompson Lines  (Read 1841 times)
twtorg

« on: September 21, 2007, 12:21:46 PM »

I am new at genealogy and trying to trace 2 Thompson lines as my mother's maiden name was Thompson.

On my mother's side I think I have traced it back to William Thompson b. 25 Dec 1576 Kirkham, , Lancashire, England - his father is shown to be Robert Thompson, however there is no further info. Lot of items to still be verified and added.

On my father's side, I seem to be stuck locating the parents of William James Thompson b. 21 Feb 1826 , , TN d. 3 Aug 1905 Highland, Pike, Arkansas and his wife Sarah Patience Bryant b. 23 Nov 1831 , , Bledsoe, TN d 10 Dec 1907 Highland, Pike, Arkansas . William's parents are said to be from Virginia by his later census reports.

Any help would be appreciated. On ancestry.com it is listed at "Truett Wayne Thompson Family Tree"

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.