World Families Forums - Raymond genealogy

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'R'
| | |-+  Raymond (Moderator: Becky Mosely)
| | | |-+  Raymond genealogy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Raymond genealogy  (Read 1965 times)
Raymondhow

« on: March 06, 2006, 04:14:36 AM »

My Gencircles site thoroughly covers the Raymond of New England, hope someone finds it useful:
http://www.gencircles.com/users/raymondhow/2

Please let me know of your Raymond connections so I can expand my data.  Note, no info about living persons appears on the website, only in my private database.

Raymond B. Howard
bluecozmik

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 12:05:17 AM »

Mr. Howard,
My name is Miles Geerhart. My maternal grandmother is of the Raymond line. I've been researching (and researching) information about the Raymond genealogy. I have a copy of the book, Genealogies of the Raymond Families of New England, 1630-1 to 1886 and noticed that on you genealogy page on which I am responding, this is what I think is a discrepancy.
John Raymond 1637-1709 settled in Beverly MA married Hannah Bishop.
The book reads that William, John's brother, was married to Hannah Bishop. John was married to Rachel Scruggs.
I have noticed that, during my research, the information I've gleaned from the internet has, on more than one occasion, been different or totally contradictory. I would like to share information if you would be so inclined.  My email address is
bluecozmik@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Regards,
Miles Geerhart
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 19 queries.