World Families Forums - Searching for descendents of Franks of New York/Philadelphia/Montreal

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2017, 07:20:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Franks (Moderator: franksAdmin)
| | | |-+  Searching for descendents of Franks of New York/Philadelphia/Montreal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Searching for descendents of Franks of New York/Philadelphia/Montreal  (Read 277 times)
web master
Administrator
Old Hand

« on: January 09, 2017, 01:09:14 PM »

I am searching for a living male descendant from Jacob Franks b. 1687 or Moses Franks b 1717. Jacob's sons are believed to include Naphtali b c1715, David b. 1720, and Moses b c1723. Jacob Franks is believed to be the brother of Moses Franks b. 1717, whose grandson may be David Salisbury Franks b.1743
I would like to discern whether this Franks family of New York and Philadelphia is related to the Michael Franks (b. c1725 in Germany and d 1793 in German Township PA) by using a Y-DNA test. Descendants of Michael Franks (1725-1793) have already been tested, so the test results of a direct male descendant from the Jacob (b 1687) or Moses (b 1717) would either match that Y-DNA or not, telling us whether these Franks family are related. If you have the name of a living male descendant, please contact me. There will be no cost for the Y-DNA test.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 19 queries.