World Families Forums - Request for General Waller Autosomal Comparison on GEDMatch

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 05:14:58 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  Waller (Moderator: WallerAdmin)
| | | |-+  Request for General Waller Autosomal Comparison on GEDMatch
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request for General Waller Autosomal Comparison on GEDMatch  (Read 156 times)
Karl M Thacker

« on: September 19, 2017, 12:32:45 PM »

Hello

My mother is a Hensley, and her father's mother a Waller. However, I am having issue with finding autosomal matches on both FTDNA and Ancestry DNA for Waller (and Hensley) I will say 3 pages of Hensley DNA matches without shared names on Ancestry may point to a mistake in the 'paper' genealogy.

My Waller should be that of 'Waller of Kent', the family of some notoriety in England, including MPs, poets, etc. Even as owners of the plantation in 'ROOTS'.

I would like to ask that anyone who is on GEDMatch, and who should tie to other Waller please run a comparison on both myself:  T697694 and my mother: A162513

Thank you in advance
Karl Thacker
West Des Moines, Iowa

NR Hensley > Frederick Jefferson Hensley of Fredrick Orville Hensley and  Susan Ellen Waller > Pleasant D Waller > William Dennis Waller > Jonas Waller > John Waller Sr > Thomas Waller > etc etc

Primary focus right now is 1700s Virginia Melungeon and its part in my direct paternal line.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 19 queries.