World Families Forums - King to Roy connection

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'R'
| | |-+  Roy (Moderator: RoyAdmin)
| | | |-+  King to Roy connection
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: King to Roy connection  (Read 1481 times)
LauraMiller70

« on: August 06, 2008, 02:40:09 PM »

Hello,
I am trying to connect my King family to Roy family but am having some difficulties. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My grandmother was Catherine Veronica King b 1893 in Nova Scotia
She was the d/o of William J. King and Margaret Almon.
William is listed in the 1901 census of Canada as William King & Roy. He was b. August 30,1855. I cannot find his parents anywhere. So I am stuck tracing back.

I also have Roy on Margaret Almon's side too though all this has yet to be verified.
Margaret b. abt. March 17, 1860
d/o of William L. Almon b. Mar 14 1845 he is the s/o Lewis (Louis) Almon b abt 1819
Lewis is the s/o of Louis Lallamond (L'Allemand) and Francoise Josseaume b abt 1776.
Francoise d/o Jean Josseaume(Jesso) b abt 1744 and Marie Anne Fournier b abt 1754
Marie Anne d/o of Jean Fournier b abt 1730 and Genievieve Roy b abt 1735
Genievieve is d/o Charles Roy(LeRoy) b abt 1698 and Marie Charlotte Chauvet Le Gerne b abt 1700

Sorry for the long winded post. Can anyone confirm and or help with any of this. Thanks in advance
Laura
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 20 queries.