World Families Forums - Happy New Year everyone!!

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'M'
| | |-+  Marcum-Markham (Moderator: Tammy Marcum)
| | | |-+  Happy New Year everyone!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year everyone!!  (Read 2068 times)
Tammy Marcum

« on: January 02, 2007, 11:29:10 PM »

Happy New Year!!

Well another year is upon us and it seems as though yesterday was the first of 2006, but it is now 2007.  I am posting this message to the site in order to get some discussion going.  We had such a burst in the beginning and then we had to leave the other site due to the DNA discussions.  Now we have a new site that we can discuss anything and everything.  I am anticipating that some of the results should be coming in in February.  So far we have 10 members who have ordered kits.  I would love to see that number grow.  I realize that everyone is busy with the new year, but I wanted to post a message just to let you know that I am here whenever anyone has any questions or concerns.  I am looking forward to talking with everyone. 

Tammy Marcum
mcharmed2006@myway.com
tmarcum65@hughes.net
mcharmed2004@aol.com

(Any of the above emails will get to me.  I am trying to get rid of the AOL one but it is still available to you.  Please feel free to contact me at any of them.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 19 queries.