World Families Forums - Michael (Micky) Thomas Hickey New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2017, 01:12:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Hickey (Moderator: Patrick Hickey)
| | | |-+  Michael (Micky) Thomas Hickey New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Michael (Micky) Thomas Hickey New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada  (Read 121 times)
Patrick Hickey

« on: February 27, 2017, 12:55:10 PM »

My name is Crystal. I was adopted at birth in Ontario, Canada. I am looking for my birth fathers family. His name is Michael (Micky) Thomas Hickey year of birth approximately 1939. I believe he resided in New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada in 1960. He had a sister named Sheila. Is there any connection here?
Please email c.cphillips@sympatico.ca if you have information.

Patrick M. Hickey
Patrick Hickey

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 01:59:53 PM »

I cannot help you here but a lot of us try the DNA route to try to find relatives. This is not always successful. You could try a FamilyFinder test from FamilyTreedna or a Y-DNA test from the same source. To help you, you would need to test a Hickey surname using the Y-DNA test and there is a Hickey Project on FamilyTreeDNA for that. The family finder test is not surname specific and could be used to find relatives regardless of surname. More information is available on their website. There are other DNA sites that do testing that you can find on the internet.

Patrick M. Hickey
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.193 seconds with 20 queries.