World Families Forums - Crockett-Thompson linkage

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Crockett-Thompson linkage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crockett-Thompson linkage  (Read 7525 times)
shawn Crockett
« on: July 27, 2006, 12:50:59 PM »

To you all. I have been doing a lot of searching and found that my 6great grandparents were a Samuel Crockett and an Ester Thompson. I have been doing a lot of looking and I had submitted my DNA to a Crockett testing and got 2 matches which put my lineage back that far. I looked with my numbers on your test results and saw that I was a 12 point marker match to the person that was in slot S-1. This person is a James McTavish. Is there anyone in here related to him? I would like to try to see where this line comes from. It seems that there are soo many lines and if anyone can assist in this I wil be greatfully in your debt.

Very Respectfully,
Shawn David Crockett
Monroe, MI
Shawn Crockett
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 01:00:01 PM »

I was also looking and I was also a direct match to a James S. Thompson in slot number T-23. Another twist to my lineage is that my blood grandmother on my dads side was also a Thompson too.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 15 queries.