World Families Forums - Searching for WhiteCottons from Habersham and Dalton Ga.

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  Whitecotton (Moderator: Steven Perkins)
| | | |-+  Searching for WhiteCottons from Habersham and Dalton Ga.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Searching for WhiteCottons from Habersham and Dalton Ga.  (Read 2994 times)
Helen the researcher
« on: May 23, 2006, 08:22:35 PM »

Hello !! I am so happy that I found this site, I have been trying to do research for a friend of mine named Marva Whitecotton, she lives in Oklahoma City, but is originally from Georgia.her mother's name is Cindy Whitecotton, grandmother is Mildred Elizabeth Whitecotton-Robbs.(this is her first husband), her second husband is Ralph Suttle he is Black foot Indian. Marva has a brother named George Delone Callier but has'nt seen him for 20 years he lives in Detroit. I am really trying to help my friend because she really wants to know her relatives, but doesnt have a clue about any of them, she was an only child. she is of Cherokee descent, but I cant find any of her people on the Dawes Rolls. can any one assist me with this matter ? I sure would appreciate it.and thank you in advance and may God bless and keep you all.             Aquambea@peoplepc.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.224 seconds with 16 queries.