World Families Forums - creed ydna project

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'C'
| | |-+  CREED (Moderator: Richard Smyrl Creed)
| | | |-+  creed ydna project
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: creed ydna project  (Read 3602 times)
rsc camden

« on: January 03, 2007, 04:12:12 PM »

I thought I'd put a messge here to see if there is anyone out there. Today is Wednesday 03 January 2007.
The Creed DNA project has a total of 11 members and there have been shown to be at least two or more distinct lineages.

I would like to suggest that the Results of Mr Secrest appear to indicate that he is of another distinct lineage.In 12 markers tested From Lineage One he is mismatched by 2 markers and from Lineage Two he is mismatched by three markers.

What I find Interesting is that his results appear to be a bridge between the two Lineages. However I think that if you study the tables for the time to most recent common ancestor (MRCA) that there is some serious number of generations separation between either Lineage. I believe that an unrelated individual might possibly yield similar results in a test of only 12 markers.

To verify this do a search on YSEARCH asking for only a 10 marker match of 12.

I hope that he will have more markers tested to see what common markers he may continue to have with Lineage One.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.241 seconds with 20 queries.