World Families Forums - Search engine to post and compare Ydna marker test results

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Search engine to post and compare Ydna marker test results
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Search engine to post and compare Ydna marker test results  (Read 4046 times)
dmgallardo

« on: January 12, 2006, 03:09:48 AM »

Hi: My name is David Gallardo. I'm totally new at this so I may not be very clear on what I will ask. I have recently received my yDNA 37 marker test results from Family Tree DNA. My results are already posted on Ybase DNA. However, during my research I have found that my biological father is not whom I believed it was. I'm trying to find some genetic matches to compare my markers. Is there a search engine available besides Ybase DNA and Soreson to input my markers and find matches on this site or for that matter other different ones? I would really like to know if that is the case. Please emails me. My email address is dmgallardo@aol.com

Thanks,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 17 queries.