World Families Forums - Howdy Folks, I'm the new administrator...

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'A'
| | |-+  Albright (Moderator: Eric H Albright)
| | | |-+  Howdy Folks, I'm the new administrator...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Howdy Folks, I'm the new administrator...  (Read 1885 times)
Eric H Albright

« on: February 15, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »

Hi everybody, My name is Eric Albright. I have just taken on the role of administrator on this surname project. I grew up in Berks County PA, a very short distance from where the ancestors of several Albright branches initially settled. As a boy, I was aware that there were an awful lot of Albright's nearby that I hadn't the faintest idea if or how they related to me. My father had been interested in genealogy and had started a paper trail, and I had a great Aunt Henrietta (everyone ought to...) who was very knowledgeable; and many leads that I later followed came from her.
I was always interested in Anthropology and Archaeology, so I studied it at the University of Arizona. I've made my living at it for the last 18 years. I don't do genealogy professionally, although I do know resources who do. I don't know much about molecular genetics itself...yet... but I do have a very good understanding of evolutionary processes. I'm available to answer questions.

It is my hope to get this project up and rolling, and that after a time it will begin to take on a life of its own like some of the other forums I have looked at. Theres been a recent surge in emails to my personal account, that I'm going to try and start directing here.
People out here where I live in Arizona have a saying "Mitak Oyasin". I believe it means to All My Relatives; that just another way of saying we are all related. I truly believe that, now lets find out for real. Eric Albright
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.