World Families Forums - any Zapatas out there

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'Z'
| | |-+  Zapata (Moderator: zapataAdmin)
| | | |-+  any Zapatas out there
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: any Zapatas out there  (Read 3218 times)
Buddy Z
« on: November 07, 2005, 04:29:19 PM »

Anyone read this forum? Any Zapatas out there? Why is the administrator of the Zapata forum named Terry Barton?

--BZ
L
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 01:28:38 PM »

I have never done this before but I am interested in learning about other Zapata's.  Yeah, why can't someone with the last name of Zapata lead our group.
L
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 03:22:01 PM »

Hi guys.  The reason that some guy named Barton is running the Zapata project is that no Zapata researcher has stepped forward.  If you know anyone who is interested - have them contact me.   We'll be glad to help them learn the ropes and will turn over management of the project at a timing set by the new leader.

It really doesn't matter to most surname projects what the surname of the admin is - but it is very beneficial when the leader of the Zapata project is from a Zapata family.  We agree!

Terry
Elena

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 04:01:20 PM »

I'm a Zapata... =]
[/size][/color]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 18 queries.