World Families Forums - Rios family from Ciales, Manati, Puerto Rico also del Rio

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'R'
| | |-+  Rios (Moderator: riosAdmin)
| | | |-+  Rios family from Ciales, Manati, Puerto Rico also del Rio
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rios family from Ciales, Manati, Puerto Rico also del Rio  (Read 3132 times)
Mario Rios Pinot
« on: May 17, 2005, 04:54:05 PM »

I am looking and offering to exchange info on the Rios, del Rio family from the small towns of Ciales, Manati, etc. from Puerto Rico an island that has a relationship with the USA. Other names include: Pinot, Calaf, Gerena, Serpa, Padro, Martinez, Torres. My moms family seems to be from the Canary Islands that belong to Spain and my dads family is from Barcelona in Catalonia a province of Spain. Needless-to-say just because a person has the surname of Rios does not mean that they are even remotely related to other with the same surname.
Rigo

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 11:33:19 PM »

Hello Mario,
My name is Rigoberto Rios I am from California and my parents are both from Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Where are you from, and do you know your Family Genealogy or can you trace your Family to a particular group?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 18 queries.