World Families Forums - Doyle Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 08:10:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'D'
| | |-+  Doyle (Moderator: DoyleAdmin)
| | | |-+  Doyle Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Doyle Family Pedigrees  (Read 15362 times)
Staff
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 12:20:16 PM »

From an email sent by Lorraine Brazier [lbquiche AT q.com]:

"I am related to a Patrick Doyle born around 1820 who married Ellen Moran.  Their son William married Mary Fitzmorris (Fitzmaurice) who had Nellie Doyle who had Bernadine Schonder, who than had Patricia Walsh, who married Lawrence Lotito of whom I am a product of that union.  Bernadine was born in East St Louis, but family prior lived in St. Louis.  MO. as far as I can tell."
maribar
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »

gmdoyle, Doobly87:

Thanks for submitting your pedigrees.  They have been posted on the project’s Patriarch Page.  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/doyle/pats

(After November 15, 2012, pedigrees of project members must be submitted by email to carrie@worldfamilies.net in order to be posted on the Patriarch Page.)

Best Regards,
Mari
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:14:08 PM by maribar » Logged
nix3136

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 04:08:39 AM »

Hello, I'm nix3136. My father was adopted and is Barry F in this YDNA Doyle family project LinneageII. Got to work out what that means.
We know nothing of his father.

His YDNA matches the Carroll & Moran projects too.

I'd like to find anyone who matches in autosomal testing. nix3136 on Ancestry the DNA tree is the one to look at with my gedmatch number. Nothing is locked in - the Owings name is of interest too,
My father is YDNA matched to the Connor name...got little to go on a few surnames are grouping together in Maryland and Virginia and USA. Captain Richard Owings with the names Clarke & Davis...all unfolding. My close matches with my Dad are American. It seems he may have been an American with Irish ancestry...he was in Australia early 1945.

I have uncovered his birth mother's history who has passed - Larcombe/Pierpoint  and the Pitt line hits Peerage Wake family)- it's a huge family in Echuca/Moama area - which i think overlaps my Dad's paternal line in a place or two later back. Please see my tree in ancestry i am nix3136 and its the tree that lists my gedmatch number.
Nicole- nix3136 on ancestry; Gedmatch A794288; B72240 FTDNA
Barry - BF or Barry F, Gedmatch A575696; B87278 on FTDNA

Here's to some answers...open mind re my grandfathers nationality...but the US hits are all my closer ones.

Thanks, any help appreciated.
Nicole
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 04:19:31 AM by nix3136 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 19 queries.