World Families Forums - Dieterich Family of Hirschfeld, Hunsrück, Rhineland Palatinate

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2017, 06:36:40 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'D'
| | |-+  Dietz
| | | |-+  Dieterich Family of Hirschfeld, Hunsrück, Rhineland Palatinate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dieterich Family of Hirschfeld, Hunsrück, Rhineland Palatinate  (Read 137 times)
Robert Kelly Dazet

« on: April 19, 2017, 05:26:16 PM »

Are there any Dietrich Project members that have taken a DNA test, Y-DNA, mtDNA or atDNA here at FTDNA or Ancestry DNA, from Hirschfeld, Hunsrück, Rhineland Palatinate?  If so, what is your Haplogroup?  Our Dietrich haplogroup is E-M35 (Bill Dietrich).

Our Dietrich family according to church death records for Jakob Dietrich, lived in Kischker Hungary.

According to emigration and registration in Vienna, there were three families that were sent to Kischker:

Johann Nicolaus Dietrich and family from Hirschfeld, Pfalz

Johann Michael Dietrich and family cousin of Nicolaus, also from the Hirschfeld area.

Johann Valentine Dietrich and family from Mariental, Pfalz

Are your Dietrich Ancestors from from somewhere else in the Pfalz?

Now our closest DNA matches here at FTDNA are from Dresden, no where near the Pfalz.

I'm puzzled by that because I haven't heard of  German colonists in Hungary coming from Saxony.  I do know that some settled apparently in Siebenburgen/Transylvania.

I'm very surprised that this surname project doesn't have more discussion either in general about the surname Dietrich, or about DNA Haplogroups.

Regards,

Kelly
Robert Kelly Dazet

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 10:38:25 AM »

Well, since no one every replies to any of my posts, Bill Dietrich and I will just have to talk among ourselves!  He he, ho ho, ha ha! 

I have the impression there is no interest in this project! A project with no participation is not of much use! What a shame! 

Even the project admin seems to be absent!

Btw, this will be the first reply to any post for quite a long time.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 18 queries.