World Families Forums - Searching for descendents of Franks of New York/Philadelphia/Montreal

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Franks (Moderator: franksAdmin)
| | | |-+  Searching for descendents of Franks of New York/Philadelphia/Montreal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Searching for descendents of Franks of New York/Philadelphia/Montreal  (Read 1206 times)
web master
Administrator
Old Hand

« on: January 09, 2017, 01:09:14 PM »

I am searching for a living male descendant from Jacob Franks b. 1687 or Moses Franks b 1717. Jacob's sons are believed to include Naphtali b c1715, David b. 1720, and Moses b c1723. Jacob Franks is believed to be the brother of Moses Franks b. 1717, whose grandson may be David Salisbury Franks b.1743
I would like to discern whether this Franks family of New York and Philadelphia is related to the Michael Franks (b. c1725 in Germany and d 1793 in German Township PA) by using a Y-DNA test. Descendants of Michael Franks (1725-1793) have already been tested, so the test results of a direct male descendant from the Jacob (b 1687) or Moses (b 1717) would either match that Y-DNA or not, telling us whether these Franks family are related. If you have the name of a living male descendant, please contact me. There will be no cost for the Y-DNA test.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 18 queries.