World Families Forums - Join Project

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Forsyth (Moderator: Mike Forsythe)
| | | |-+  Join Project
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Join Project  (Read 918 times)
Mike Forsythe

« on: December 20, 2014, 09:45:05 PM »

I would like to invite all members of the Forsyth/e Surname DNA ( as well as anyone with Forsyth/e ancestry with no DNA Testing) project to submit their family information to this Forum,  I will then add it to the Patriarch page.  To those of you that have already posted your information....thank you so much.  the greater the participation, the higher the likelihood  of us finding our common ancestors.

In the next couple of days, I will create separate links within this Forum for discussions on y-DNA Autosomal DNA, and mtDNA - anyone who wants to discuss the Big-Y Test will fall into the y-DNA discussion. 

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Terry Barton and his family for hosting the Forsyth/e Surname DNA Project with World Families, a co-host of FTDNA.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Mike Forsythe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 19 queries.