World Families Forums - Gent-Jent

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'G'
| | |-+  Gant (Moderator: gantAdmin)
| | | |-+  Gent-Jent
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gent-Jent  (Read 1811 times)
yvonmagga

« on: October 18, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »

Sure would like to get some info on the Gent-Jent family, I will post my pedigree soon as I figure out how.  Is Gant the closest I can get to my surname???

Yvonne Jent Maggard
yvonmagga

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 12:39:32 AM »

Sure would like to get some info on the Gent-Jent family, I will post my pedigree soon as I figure out how.  Is Gant the closest I can get to my surname???
   I am getting matches notifications in my e mail, but having a terrible password problem, have to get a new password everytime I try to get in, can not get in far enough to get much info.  To my matches, I would love to contact you, maybe you can e mail me at yvonmagga@gmail.com    please.

Yvonne Jent Maggard
yvonmagga

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 01:02:52 AM »

I am getting matches notifications in my e mail, but having a terrible password problem, have to get a new password everytime I try to get in, can not get in far enough to get much info.  To my matches, I would love to contact you, maybe you can e mail me at yvonmagga@gmail.com    please.
  Working on the JENT-GENT line.

Yvonne Jent Maggard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 19 queries.