World Families Forums - T1a1a result

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  MtDNA Projects
| | |-+  mt-T1
| | | |-+  T1a1a result
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: T1a1a result  (Read 13497 times)
Kari Lemons

« on: February 16, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »

I just got my mtDNA results from Family Tree DNA last night. There are only 2 other women that came back as Haplogroup matches for me.

I find that extraordinary that out of all the tests in the Database only 2 haplogroup matches??? Is this results that rare?

I am new to the mtDNA test and understanding all the parts of it. I have been involved with Y-DNA for over 20 years and the Family Finder since released to the public 2 years ago.

Would love any feedback on this test result.

Kari Lemons

Kenalea

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 01:42:30 PM »

I just sent a message and forgot to put my  name and number in the message.  I am Kenalea Ruth Longwell Johnson and my number at Family Tree DNA is 369482 and the last known maternal ancestor is Mary Corrigan
T1a3Nadia

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 10:58:13 PM »

I got my results from 23andme, and my maternal haplogroup is T1a3.    In my 1833 "relatives," only ONE has that haplogroup, and only 4 have T1 at all.    That is too a very small percentage.   My mother was born in Germany but came to the U.S.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 19 queries.