World Families Forums - Findley connection in Washington DC 1944

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Findley (Moderator: findleyAdmin)
| | | |-+  Findley connection in Washington DC 1944
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Findley connection in Washington DC 1944  (Read 1974 times)
Wm. Russell Gaddie

« on: February 08, 2013, 10:29:30 PM »

I have FTDNA tests in the Y-67 and recently upgraded to Y-111 and awaiting results of the upgrade. I have definate matches to the Findley surname that is not in my Fathers tree but this last year I found that my Mother had a discretion (affair) which resulted in my birth nine months later. I do not know who my biological Father may be but he must have had Findley genes to give me the matches I now have in FTDNA. My question to all the Findleys in the project is: Do you have a close relative that lived in Washington D.C. in early 1944 that could possibly be my Father? Let me know what you think.
Russell

Russell G
Wm. Russell Gaddie

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 05:22:09 PM »

I recently had my Y-111 results posted to my account and it appears that the Findley's are further from me than I thought. My one and two step conections at Y-67 turned into six and seven at 111. I was surprised, so it appears that I am related to Findleys' but in a more distance time frame.
Russell Gaddie

Russell G
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 19 queries.