World Families Forums - James Anderson (1786-1860) and Elizabeth E. Jones (1788-1866)

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register
This is an archival copy of the old forum. This copy does not allow new posts, nor can you log in to this forum.
For the current active forum, please visit https://www.worldfamilies.net/forum.

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'A'
| | |-+  Anderson (Moderator: Darlene Anderson)
| | | |-+  James Anderson (1786-1860) and Elizabeth E. Jones (1788-1866)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: James Anderson (1786-1860) and Elizabeth E. Jones (1788-1866)  (Read 1379 times)
Judy Moore Hill

« on: May 06, 2014, 10:04:11 AM »

Hi Group,
My mother was an Anderson descendant through her paternal grandmother, Martha Jane Anderson who married George W. Crane in Greene Co., IN. Martha was born in KY ca 1834-1837. I believe through paper & DNA research that Martha is the daughter of Ezekiel Anderson and Lucinda McFarland.

In order to try to pull this line together, we have formed a Facebook page "Descendants of James Anderson and Elizabeth E. Jones". We are especially in need of male descendants who have Y tested to prove this line. James was born in VA, lived in TN, KY, and IN. He may have been a brother of Jacob. If you believe you are a descendant of this line and would like to join in our pursuit of working on our tree, please contact me at: Sarlert@hotmail.com. Thanks!! - Judy

Judy Hill
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 19 queries.