World Families Forums - HUGHES OF BAMBERG SC AREA RESEARCH

ARCHIVAL COPY
Home Help Search Login Register

WorldFamilies has changed our Forum Operating system and migrated the postings from the prior system. We hope that you’ll find this new system easier to use and we expect it to manage spammers much better. If you can’t find an old posting, please check our Legacy Forum to see if you can see the old posting there.
+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HUGHES OF BAMBERG SC AREA RESEARCH
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HUGHES OF BAMBERG SC AREA RESEARCH  (Read 845 times)
jkh

« on: September 27, 2017, 10:27:27 AM »

My Dead End for the Hughes Family of Bamberg SC area is William Hughes B1758 apx D:1843 (per will) who I can not prove from where he came to SC>  I have DNA kit and as of today 9/27/2017 have not had much luck in results.  Starting over again and hope to find way to prove William Hughes b:1758 (per will) appx D:1843
Any information or direction would be appreciated
jkennyhughes@gmail.com   803 824 9028 cell

JAMES KENNETH (KENNY) HUGHES
B Sept 7 1942 -- Orangeburg SC Hospital

FTDNA FAMILY TREE kit 173115
387 Lake Drive Bamberg, SC 29003
jkhac@aol.com 
WEB SITE  www.kennyhughes.net
/Family Tree (links to Ancestery.com;  RootsWeb and Family Registar Reports

JAMES WENZELL HUGHES,b May 10, 1920 LIVING (my father)Bamberg, SC; certain*********** D 6/2016
JAMES JEFFERSON HUGHES b1876 d dec 1 1939 Bamberg, SC (have pictur es), certain
GEORGE MARTIN HUGHES b1825 d 1897 Bamberg, SC (have picture cem), certain
WILLIAM HUGHES b1760 Chester SC?? d 1843 Bamberg SC (have will),
certain (could be wrong William, but good indications)Definately died in Bamberg County and William is the name of my ancestor. 
THOMAS HUGHS b1754 d 1813 Chester SC(have will a William is listed as son), (good indications but could be wrong)
CALEB HUGHS b 1703 d ???? (have verry little information), a little questionable as there are some other possibilities. There is a Caleb Hughs b1730 d1799  also in Indian Fields (St George, SC) that I have will and land records as well as tons of information but dates don't quite match up.  He is definately in my line somehow. 
DAVID HUGHS2 b: 1676 in Abt Merion Pa, d June 9, 1709 Merion Pa; names mentioned match up down the line.
david ELLIS (name change  suspected -- found some data to that effect but unproven for sure)[/b][/b]

kenny hughes

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 18 queries.