Project Home Page
- WFN has been providing DNA Information, Websites, and Administration to FTDNA Surname DNA Projects since 2004 (About Us).
FTDNA and WFN have a long-standing relationship (Learn more).
Welcome to the Tatum DNA project.
All variations in spelling are welcome: Tatum, Tatem, Tatam, Tatom, Tatham, Tattum, Tattam and Tateham. Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
We now have 36 Members in the Tatum project with variations in spelling along with 3 assigned with a different surname and with 4 others with different surnames that may not have been assigned.
The Tatum Project was started to:
1. To identify genetic Tatum lineages in ancestral families.
2. To catalog the different Tatum lines in the Colonial period of America.
We now have 6 different Tatum lineages in early America.
3. Help researchers on common or related families work together to find their common
heritage ( See the Patriach Page )
4. Identify the DNA of the ancestor families and compile them and their lost branches into
distinct genetic lineages through DNA matches.
Click here to order a DNA test now.
If you would like to donate to the Tatum DNA project general fund, click here for details.
For basic information, visit World Families Network and check out the "Getting Started" block