FTDNA continues to tweak their "Short Form" Haplogroup estimates and tree - so your FTDNA designation may change. Thanks to ISOGG for permission to use their "Long Form" Haplogroup names)
There are no results yet in the The Sales DNA Project DNA Project.
- An example of what this can look like is the Hodges DNA Project Results Page
- Click here to place an order for a DNA test at Family Tree DNA
Surname DNA tests support or supplement traditional genealogy.
- Eliminate or confirm the relationship of individuals or lines.
- Focus research towards related families.
- Direct research into a compact geographical area and timeframe.
- Establish country or region of origin.
- Confirm variant surnames as part of the same family.
- Provide insight into your family's pre-surname migration.
- Strengthen weak paper trails.
- Avoid pursuing false connections.
To make a contribution to your project's Group General Fund to help pay for testing for targeted individuals, click here: http://www.familytreedna.com/group-general-fund-contribution.aspx