We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
- Alfonso Pavone b: c1830 Aversa, Italy - PavoneAdmin [PavoneAdmin AT worldfamilies.net]
- Tobia/s Pavone b: c1853
- Alfonso Pavone b: 1853 Aversa, Caserta
- Francesco Pavone b: Bet. 1874 - 1875 Aversa, Caserta, Italy
- Tobia Pavone b: Bet. 20 May 1879 - 20 May 1880 Aversa, Caserta, Italy
- John Vincent Pavone b: 12 Jan 1890 Aversa, Italy
- William Francis Pavone b: 05 Sep 1910 New Haven, CT
- Concetta Pavone b: 1894 Aversa, Italy
- Ralph (Goggles) Pavone b: 08 May 1895 (1910 Census) CT
- Salvatore Pavone b: 25 Apr 1898 (1910 Census) CT
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.