We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Odom / Odum
Pedigrees for Project Members--Kit numbers are in red at the end of each pedigree
To contact provider of the pedigree, change the AT to @ and remove spaces.
Thomas Oham b 1814 TN m Manerva J. - James Winton Odum Jr. [lydat AT comcast.net]
John Odum b 1848 TN m Margaret "Peggy" Morgan
Ambros M. Odum b 1868 Jackson Co., TN m Settie Scantland
- Perry Odum b 1898 Jackson Co., TN m Marha Leona Hix 131458
- Ambros M. Odum b 1868 Jackson Co., TN m Settie Scantland
- John Odum b 1848 TN m Margaret "Peggy" Morgan
Robert Odom b 22 Aug 1822 Wyne Co., TN m 22 Aug 1844 Zerelda Angeline Swift, Harmony, Johnson Co., AR, d 11 Mar 1881 Harmony, Johnson Co. AR - [cjw0888 AT gmail.com]
- John Dean Odom b 22 Mar 1850 Harmony, Johnson Co, AR m 22 Nov. 1872, Susan Isabell Stewart, Harmony, Johnson Co. AR., d 18 Oct 1926 Harmony, Johnson Co, AR 141145
Pedigrees submitted prior to Nov. 2012 that have no Kit Number as yet.
- Robert Odom b Aug 2, 1822 Wayne Co TN, d 3-11-881 Johnson Co AR - CJ Walser [cjw0888 ATgmail.com]
Aaron Sr. - u683853 [greglclouse AT mchsi.com]
Jonathan ( also Christopher)
Abraham m Sarah
- Emily (Emelia or Elizabeth b.1806 Henry co. KY mSanford Kendall
- Abraham m Sarah
- Jonathan ( also Christopher)
- William Jr
- William Sr
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.