We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Pedigrees for Project Members--Kit numbers are in red at the end of each pedigree
To contact provider of the pedigree, change the AT to @ and remove spaces.
James b late 1700s Anderson Co., SC m Martha O'Neal (?) - jmastecp [cpmasters AT aol.com]
Jesse L. b c1812 SC m Tilitha (Lisa) Rober(t)son
William Henry b 8 Jun 1837 St. Clair Co., AL m Clarissa M. Turner
John Den(i)man b 2 Sep 1869 New London, St. Clair Co., AL m Laura Fleming
- Herbert Rosemond d 9 Apr 1910 Vincent, Shelby Co., AL m Mildred Thomas M-10 116424
- John Den(i)man b 2 Sep 1869 New London, St. Clair Co., AL m Laura Fleming
- William Henry b 8 Jun 1837 St. Clair Co., AL m Clarissa M. Turner
- Jesse L. b c1812 SC m Tilitha (Lisa) Rober(t)son
William Masters b c1835 SC ,m Molly - Jean Masters [Granyj AT aol.com]
Robert Lee Masters b 1866 Al d 1937 TX ,m Lola, Mary Ann
- William Edgar Masters b 1893 TX d 1969 TX ,m Rosa, Elsie Lee, Artie Mae M-5 67949
- Robert Lee Masters b 1866 Al d 1937 TX ,m Lola, Mary Ann
John Howard Master b 29 Apr 1861 Carlisle, Cumbrie, England d 22 Feb 1933 Westwood, Los Angeles, CA - masters [gary.hobbs5 AT verizon.com]
- Donald Kern Masters b 29 Mar 1906 d 19 Jan 1958 Stockton, an Joaquin, CA M-7 80401
Pedigrees submitted prior to Nov. 2012 that have no Kit Number as yet.
Julia Masters b KY lived in Union, Indiana m Millard Masters - Colleen Moore [CAMoore AT cms.hamiliton-co.org]
- Margie Masters b 12 Sep 1935 Indiana
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.