We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Lund / Lundberg
Anders Johansson-Lundberg, b.1797, d.1872, Agnas, Sweden - jalu44 [jan.g.lundberg AT netatonce.net]
Israel Lundberg, b.1844, d. 1890, Agnas, Sweden
Erik August Lundberg, b.1876, d, c1958, Hornas, Sweden
- Carl Erik Lundberg, b.1903, d.1986, Fransta, Sweden L-3
- Erik August Lundberg, b.1876, d, c1958, Hornas, Sweden
- Israel Lundberg, b.1844, d. 1890, Agnas, Sweden
Jacob Lund b c1818 Norway d c1872 WI m Anna - Chris Bitner [cbitner05 AT alumni.unity.edu]
Thorwald Lund b 1847 Kristiansand(?), Norway d 1929 Milwaukee, WI m Rhoda
Walter Lund b 1879 Milwaukee, WI d 1944 WI m Ree
- Todd Lund b 1906 Milwaukee, WI d 1965 Milwaukee, WI m Alma 268608
- Walter Lund b 1879 Milwaukee, WI d 1944 WI m Ree
- Thorwald Lund b 1847 Kristiansand(?), Norway d 1929 Milwaukee, WI m Rhoda
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.