Project Home Page
- WFN has been providing DNA Information, Websites, and Administration to FTDNA Surname DNA Projects since 2004 (About Us).
FTDNA and WFN have a long-standing relationship (Learn more).
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
The Looney Family Project is started to:
1. Compile all known families by earliest ancestor, including information for researchers of the line. (See the Patriarch Page)
- The purpose of this effort is to help families find their branches and work together to find their common heritage.
2. Identify and compile the separate families through DNA testing (See the DNA Recruitment Page)
- and others that may be related
Click here to order a DNA test now
For more information on the relationship between DNA testing and traditional genealogy, visit World Families Network.