Project Home Page FTDNA is having a Holiday Sale Through Dec. 31, 2013
Surname DNA testing is the newest tool available to genealogists. These tests help genealogists verify their paternal ancestry (father's father) in a quick and easy way. It saves time, prevents mistakes, and provides invaluable data that can be obtained in no other way.
This Family Project is started to:
- Help researchers on common or related families work together to find their common heritage (see the Patriarchs Page).
- Identify the DNA of the ancestor families and compile them and their lost branches into distinct genetic lineages through DNA matches (see the Results Page).
Surnames Included in Project: Lear, Lohr, Lair, Liehr, Loehr, Lehr, Lehrer, Lahr and any other spelling variant.
- RootsWeb.com Mailing Lists: Lear, Lahr, Lair, Lehr, Loehr, Lohr
- RootsWeb/Ancestry.com Message Boards: Lear, Lahr, Lair, Lehr, Lehrer, Loehr, Lohr
- Genealogy.com Forums: Lear, Lahr, Lair, Lehr, Lehrer, Loehr, Lohr
- Genealogy Pages: Lear Families of Culpeper Co., VA and Garrard Co, Kentucky, Descendants of (Hans) Peter Lohr/Lear of Bucks Co., Pa.
Click here to order a DNA test now.