1, Andreas Gnann G-3, a musketeer in Ulm, Germany, m. Anna Maria Michler
2. Johann Georg Gnann G-3, b 1718 in Ulm, Germany; m. Anna Gress in 1744 in Langenau; emigrated in 1751; settled in Ebenezer, GA; sons: Michael, Andreas (Andrew), Jacob, Benjamin, and Solomon
3. Andrew Gnann, m Anna Francisca Rottenberger; sons: Christopher, Timothy, Andrew, Jr. G-3, Benjamin
1. Jacob Gnann, b abt.1729 G - 1, G - 2, Langenau, Germany; emigrated in 1752 and settled at Ebenezer, GA; m the widow Margaret Depp; sons: John, b 1760; Jonathan, b 1762; David, b 1764; Jacob, b 1766
2. Jacob Gnann, b 1766 G - 1, G-2, m Mary Catherine Snyder; sons: Solomon, Jacob, Jr., Joshua
3. Jacob Gnann, b 1791, m widow Christine Metzger (nee Rahn); sons: William, b 1813; Frederick, b 1817; Cletus, b 1819 G - 1, G - 2; Elbert, b 1821
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.