By correlating test results and paternal pedigrees, project members can identify their genetic heritage and related families. Click here to find out how to use the Patriarchs Page or how to contact a pedigree provider.
1, Andreas Gnann G-3, a musketeer in Ulm, Germany, m. Anna Maria Michler
2. Johann Georg Gnann G-3, b 1718 in Ulm, Germany; m. Anna Gress in 1744 in Langenau; emigrated in 1751; settled in Ebenezer, GA; sons: Michael, Andreas (Andrew), Jacob, Benjamin, and Solomon
3. Andrew Gnann, m Anna Francisca Rottenberger; sons: Christopher, Timothy, Andrew, Jr. G-3, Benjamin
1. Jacob Gnann, b abt.1729 G - 1, G - 2, Langenau, Germany; emigrated in 1752 and settled at Ebenezer, GA; m the widow Margaret Depp; sons: John, b 1760; Jonathan, b 1762; David, b 1764; Jacob, b 1766
2. Jacob Gnann, b 1766 G - 1, G-2, m Mary Catherine Snyder; sons: Solomon, Jacob, Jr., Joshua
3. Jacob Gnann, b 1791, m widow Christine Metzger (nee Rahn); sons: William, b 1813; Frederick, b 1817; Cletus, b 1819 G - 1, G - 2; Elbert, b 1821