We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Jean Olivier Daigre b 1643 d 1686 - Helen B [hewick1 AT yahoo.com]
Olivier (Daigre) Daigle b 1674 d 1709
Olivier Daigre b 1703 d 1756
- Marie Josephe Daigre b 1728 d 1816 128128
- Olivier Daigre b 1703 d 1756
- Olivier (Daigre) Daigle b 1674 d 1709
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.