We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Caron / Carrow
Pedigrees for Project Members--Kit numbers are in red at the end of each pedigree
To contact provider of the pedigree, change the AT to @ and remove space
Edward Carrow b 1812-1845 m Gracie Tripp Boyd
- Henry Carrow b 1888 Chocowhinty, NC d 1946 m Margarett Staton 181135
Pedigrees submitted prior to Nov. 2012 that have no Kit Number as yet.
Louis (Ludovico) Carron b c1816 France, Rennes-Pto Rico C1840, m Agustina - Rosa (Carron) Petrovich [trpetrov AT comcast.net]
Luis Enrique Carron, b Jan 17, 1840 Pto Rico, d Mar 22, 1925, Dominican Republic
- Alfredo Enrique Carron, b Cartagena, Colombia, d ?
- Armando Luis Carron, b Colombia, SA, d Feb 17, 1963 Dominican Republic
- Enrique Carron, b & d Puerto Rico
- Hector Manuel Carron, b Dec 11, 1884 Pto. Rico, d Jul 1970 Pto. Rico
- Luis Arturo Carron, b Oct 12, 1886, Pto. Rico, d Jun 1983 Pto. Rico
- Claudio Carron, Sr., b C1905 Dominican Republic, d ?
- Luis Enrique Carron, b Sep 9, 1907 Dom. Rep, d Sep 4, 1984 Dom. Rep.
Clovis Policarpo Carron, b c1842 Pto Rico, d 1928, Dominican Republic
- Hector Carron, b Mar 1, 1888 Mayaguez, Pto. Rico, d ?
- Luis Enrique Carron, b Jan 17, 1840 Pto Rico, d Mar 22, 1925, Dominican Republic