We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project)
Richard Bowden, Sr., b c1795 Stockport Parish, Eng, m Martha Hough - Diane M Swenson [dmswenson AT verizon.net]
Richard Bowden, Jr., b c1827 Manchester, Eng, m Mary Smith
- Martha Arabela "Della" Bowden, Sr., b. 9 Mar 1858 Flushing Township. Michigan, m James Fee B-1
- Richard Bowden, Jr., b c1827 Manchester, Eng, m Mary Smith
Miles Bowden b c1832 Ireland d 1884 m1 Margaret Tobin m2 Susannah Arp - Blake Bowden [bsbowden AT aol.com]
John Bowden b 17 Feb 1882 Roane, TN d 3 Jun 1967 Van Wert, OH m Margaret Miller
- William Wesley Bowden b 17 Jun 1915 Allen Co., OH d 24 Jun 1994 Allen Co., IN m Nellie Fae Armstrong B1108
- John Bowden b 17 Feb 1882 Roane, TN d 3 Jun 1967 Van Wert, OH m Margaret Miller
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.