We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project.
Daniel Augustine, 1830 census: Ohio twp, Allegheny Co. PA
Daniel, 1850 census: Farmer, Pebbles twp, Allegheny Co. PA
Daniel, b c1793, d c1875
John H., b 8/7/1831, Pittsburgh, PA, d 9/15/1878, m Sarah Ellen Rae
Seward Hays, b 2/16/1869, Pittsburgh, PA d 3/31/1951 m Ella McComb
- Paul Conley, b 7/29/1896, Pittsburgh PA, d 5/19/1979 m Mary R. Christy A-2 2129
- Seward Hays, b 2/16/1869, Pittsburgh, PA d 3/31/1951 m Ella McComb
- John H., b 8/7/1831, Pittsburgh, PA, d 9/15/1878, m Sarah Ellen Rae
- Daniel, b c1793, d c1875
- Daniel, 1850 census: Farmer, Pebbles twp, Allegheny Co. PA
Davido Agosti b 1849 Livo, Italy d 1918 m1 Christina Calovini m2 Judita - tagosti [tagosti AT comcast.net
- Serafino Giovanni Agosti b 1893 Livo, Trentino-Adige, Italy d 1926 m Ebe Pedroni A-4 N28262
Please note that a pedigree does not include any marriage information, any death information, or any details on the wife. It is intended to allow a researcher to identify a family of interest. It is NOT intended to provide all of the information that is known on this family. Often, something special is listed on the first generation, as usually little is known about him.