We will list all Families, by Earliest Ancestor and Line Leader who wish to be listed. We hope that eventually, all families will be listed on this page. We also hope to eventually locate descendants of each family and to arrange their participation in the DNA project. (Participation in the DNA Project is not a requirement for listing on this page, but we will indicate families who have a man representing them in the DNA Project .)
Zervas / Zerbe
- Adam Zyrfass m1 Maria Breit c1721 m2 Anna Jacobs - mschummer [mschummer AT cfl.rr.com]
- Mathias b c1722 m Helen Schommer
- Helen b 1736 Hermeskeil, Germany m Mathias Schommer
- John Zerbe b 30 Apr 1810 Berks, PA d 1881 PA m Barbara Dieder - kmhatten [firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacob Zerbe b 1837 PA
- Mary Elizabeth Zerbe b 1839 PA
- Eliza Zerbe b 24 May 1843 Wiconsico, Dauphin, PA d 10 Oct 1912 Chula Vista, CA m Frederick Moeder
- William Zerbe b 1846 Dauphin, PA d 1864
- Catherine Zerbe b 1846 Dauphin, PA
- John Zerbe, Jr. b 1850 Dauphin, PA
- Lucetta Zerbe b 1856 Dauphin, PA
Please note that a pedigree does not include any marriage information, any death information, or any details on the wife. It is intended to allow a researcher to identify a family of interest. It is NOT intended to provide all of the information that is known on this family. Often, something special is listed on the first generation, as usually little is known about him.
1. To contact the pedigree provider, remove spaces and change the AT in the email address at the end of the first line of the pedigree.
2. The Participant’s code identity or kit number is shown in red on the last generation of the pedigree. You can correlate this with the results for the kit on the Results Page.